Commercial Construction: U-Haul Public Storage (formerly San Marcos Public Storage)
Type: Commercial Public Storage
Address: 907 W. San Marcos Blvd. San Marcos, CA 92078
Original Project Owner: KLEEGE ENTERPRISES (original web site sanmarcospublicstorage.com)
Construction Company: Windamere Construction DBA Catalina Land Development
Current Owner/Operator: U-Haul International, Inc. (San Marcos location)
Scope of Work:
- Located at the 78 Freeway & San Marcos Blvd.
- A variety of unit sizes
- Outside vehicle parking
- Drive up - first floor access with roll-up doors
- 33,000 sq ft - Fully enclosed perimeter and gates
- on-site resident managers building
Windamere has over four decades of commercial construction experience. Even older commercial construction stands the test of time, generating local tax revenue for municipalities and business revenue for multiple owner/operators. Self storage facilities will always be in demand and will always retain their value as a business.
Right now, due to industry and corporations making Arizona their home or hub, and the resulting population growth, there is a construction boom in all sorts of residential construction, from housing to apartments and retirement communities - all with extra storage needs. The self storage industry is in a construction boom as well, with many self storage facilities under construction all across Arizona. With the proper feasibility study a self storage business can be very lucrative, offering a mixed variety storage capacity for everything from personal belongings to vehicles, boats, RV's and special environment storage.
If you are considering building a self storage facility contact Windamere today to discuss your plans and we will work up a construction quote for you and offer help and advice for your feasibility plan. With our decades of commercial construction expertise (including network contacts in permitting, financing, materials, engineering, architecture...) we can pave the way forward for a smooth construction operation.
📷 Sample Construction & Development Documents:
- Public Storage Construction: Sign at gated entrance
- Public Storage Construction: Units and driveway
- Public Storage Construction: End units and driveway
- Public Storage Construction: Small Units Exterior
- Public Storage Construction: Truck parking area
- Public Storage Construction: Storage unit buildings
- Public Storage Construction: Sign close up